Dental Implants Newport Beach, CA
What They Are and Who They’re For.
Dental implants are an excellent technique to restore missing teeth and offer a permanent alternative to a dental bridge, removable partial, or complete dentures. In some specific cases, dental implants are necessary to support and create stability for other dental appliances.
Basically, they are for people who are missing teeth but do not want to get dentures, bridges, or crowns. They also fill gaps between teeth that can cause worsened problems down the line.
Newport smile studio collaborates with very well experienced and professional dentists specialized in dental implants.
What Does it Take to Get Dental Implants?
What are Dental Implants Used For?
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Resolve joint pain and bite problems caused by shifting teeth into empty space
- Restore a patient’s smile with natural-looking teeth
- Allow for better chewing, speaking, and digestion
- Enhance facial tissues and natural appearance
- Support bridges and dentures for better security and comfort
- Long-lasting smiles with sturdy, durable materials
After that, it heals and integrates for several months. In some cases, a second surgery may be required to put the “post” in place, which holds the artificial tooth in place. Other types have both the post and the anchor attached and implanted simultaneously.
Following Your Procedure
The implant crowns are fabricated and placed to the post component of the anchor after several weeks of recovery. This stage may take a few months to complete due to the need for multiple fittings. The replacement teeth are securely linked to the implant after a healing period, offering exceptional stability and comfort to the patient.
When your treatment is over, you will be given care instructions. Regular dental appointments, coupled with good oral hygiene and dietary habits, will help your new implant last longer.